It’s about time the spring weather is finally in full swing. Unlike most, I’ll sorta miss the chilly weather. I love my jeans and cozy sweaters, shorts and tees just don’t cut it for me some days. I definitely try to work the jean and flip-flop look for as long as the heat allows me to. However, now that it is officially spring I listed some of my favorite, must-have spring products!
I was fortunate enough to work with the brand Harry’s on this post and I know if you’re familiar with the brand you may be thinking, why are you using men’s razors or products? Well, it turns out Harry’s products were really designed for both men and women. They reached out to me in hopes of a review from a female perspective and I have to say I really loved the product! Truthfully, the razor wasn’t sharp to the point where I could possibly cut myself from pressing too hard (for some reason I thought a men’s razor would be hella sharp). It shaved nicely and the foaming shaving gel smelt not too masculine or feminine. Definitely, would recommend Harry’s products, and that’s my honest opinion!
CLICK THE BLUE TO BE DIRECTED TO SITES!
1. DREAM PURE BB CREAM: I have super sensitive, pale, acne-prone skin and I have been using this for two years and nothing works better on my skin. I hate how cakey foundations is, this product really just makes you look fresh faced for hours, feels super light too! Major plus salicylic acid (acne treatment).
2. HOOLA MATTE BRONZER: Okay so I love/hate this product. Love because this product is versatile, I can put this in my crease to warm up my eyes but I also hate it because this product can easily be too dark on my skin. I really need to get my hands on the new Hoola Lite Matte Bronzer, probably perfect for paler skin tones.
3. WET N WILD MEGALAST NAIL COLOR: Megalast? Definitely not. Although I’ve tried every nail brand on the market and honestly they all chip and wear down (I’m more of a gel nail kinda girl, they stay sooo much longer!) I haven’t had luck with any of the higher end polishes so I have turned to the cheaper ones for a quick paint. I really love the Wet n Wild polish because it wears just as long as other polishes. Of course, it chips and doesn’t last a full week but the color is perfect for the time I need it to be and comes off super easy with nail polisher remover. This one is a mauvey tone, I love mauve all year round (bottle doesn’t say exact color).
4. COLOR SENSATIONAL INTI-MATTE NUDES: Love this color (ofc another mauve), it’s creamy and is long wearing.
5. NIPPIES SKIN: I love this product and I’m so sorry if it’s TMI but ohhh myy gooooosh best product ever!! Such a must have, they stick better than all the others and the wear over and over again! Look at it, and ladies you’ll know what they’re for.
6. KAMMI PEEP TOE BOOTIE: Well I love these, I like the brown but I preferably love the black. I wore them in by walking around NYC (awful f*cking idea). I had blisters, bad, bad, bad blisters but I survived. I love the neutral color and how they can be worn on warm or chilly occasions.
7. WINSTON SET SHAVING SET: Such a sleek looking razor. It’s quite heavy but I really love the color and look of it, I don’t really mind the weight to it. Shaves well, nothing really significant.
8. LIVE ORIGINAL: Well this is just a good read so I thought I’d include it. If you’re not religious or Christian it may not be your pick but Sadie Robinson (Duck Dynasty) tells a story through her values, lessons, and beliefs as a teenager.